"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Monday, June 15, 2015

24/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2015"


Jaden: Everywhere we went this week, people commented on how tan he looked already. He is his daddy. Out in the sun for 15 minutes and he's bronzed. He had a great week of basketball camp last week and was super bummed when it was over. I, on the other hand, am glad that we now get a break in activity until baseball starts in July.


Brandon: Pickin' strawberries on a Saturday night. He remembered last year's strawberry fields and knew to pick only the brightest red ones this year. He rocked his first week of VBS and didn't even seem phased by later bedtimes and zero down time. I missed my time with both of them and am so relieved to have things back to normal around here.