"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Monday, June 29, 2015

26/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2015"

 
Jaden: He is so going to be mad at me one day for these photos. This was our night at the park a few days ago when there was a group of older boys there playing a game of basketball with the most inappropriate rap music blasting from their speakers. I just happened to catch Jaden standing up at the top of this large rock, and he was completely jamming out. He had no idea I was watching, let alone taking pictures, and they're going to look great on his graduation table one day.


Brandon: The rap music didn't bother him at all, as he is at his ultimate best when we're at the playground. I'm not sure what it is about this boy and parks but he is like a happy and carefree little bird whenever we go. Even when I'd had enough of the horrible music that was being played around us, telling the boys we needed to go home, he looked up at me with as much maturity as a five year old could muster and said, "Mommy, I'd never repeat any of those words."