"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Friday, July 10, 2015

Happy Friday!


I have a fun collection of 4th of July pictures and stories to share, but haven't found any time to organize my thoughts enough to document it all yet. I came back from time off and immediately jumped into my newly promoted role as a supervisor in my ever-growing national company, and I'm working through trying to find my footing this week. This first week in my new position has been a little chaotic, and I'm very anxious for the weekend so that I can take a deep breath for a few moments! And when I do start to feel a little overwhelmed, I browse through my favorite images of a weekend filled with beautiful weather, more than our share of sparklers, family gatherings and many reasons to celebrate.
 
So... happy Friday. Stay tuned! ;)