"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

42/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2015"


Jaden: One last picture from his football season. This was taken after the game when his coach handed he and Cody one of the game balls - a gesture for Cody helping coach and diving into it fulltime when he hadn't even signed up to do so! I'll have a post summarizing the football season in detail later this week, but this one did exactly what he was supposed to all season long - he got better. And he had a lot of fun doing it. We're going to miss these Saturday mornings.


Brandon: My little Batman at UNI Homecoming festivities. We tailgated for three hours before the game, and this one rocked it. I was surprised when he eagerly asked to wait in line at the face painting table since he has adamantly turned us down in previous chances to do so. He asked for Batman and proudly walked around showing it off after the work was completed. The only thing that bothered him was seeing so much blue on his nose through his own eyes!