"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

45/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2015"


Jaden: Such a cutie! He attended his second Panther Pals UNI basketball clinic this past Sunday along with several of his buddies from football and daycare, and it was so fun to watch him interact with his friends while doing something he loves. The older they get, the more I enjoy watching these kids with their friends. I pray that they are making friendships that will last them a long time and make them smile when they think back on their childhood.


Brandon: He still has a bit of Halloween on the brain, while also drawing pictures of Turkeys and picking out his traditional "one new ornament" for his bedroom Christmas tree over the weekend. I came outside on Saturday to find him like this on the swing - pretending to be a witch flying through the night. Always so creative, this one. And completely in his element with the holiday season approaching. Lots to look forward to!