"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

46/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2015"


Jaden: Hanging out watching Daddy up on our roof hanging Christmas lights. He had a pretty funny bedtime prayer Saturday night - a day that included watching the Panther football team win 41-0. As he ended his prayer, he wrapped it up by saying, "And God, thank you for the Panthers winning 41 to shut-up." I asked him if he meant "shutout" and he said, "Oh yeah. I guess I didn't hear them correctly." ;)


Brandon: The first UNI basketball game of the season. I've said it so many times but this one has been a rock star at football games this year, and now he likes basketball games even better - since the games are shorter. ;) We're looking forward to taking full advantage of our family season tickets this year since this one is finally old enough and interested enough to go and sit through a whole game. It makes the winter a little easier to handle when you can get out of the house and go watch some good entertainment every week! (And eat hot dogs and ice cream, of course).