"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

48/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2015"


Jaden: Sitting on the UNI team bench after performing dribble fundamentals on the court during half time of a basketball game with the rest of the Panther Pals camp buddies. He and his best buds have taken over a certain section of the bleachers the past few games - both in football and basketball - and it's bittersweet watching my growing boy spending more and more time with friends and less and less time with me. ;)


Brandon: Everywhere he goes, this Santa hat goes, too. He's so goofy and adorable in it, and we had the best Thanksgiving week with him. I love this time of year and how much he loses himself in all things Christmas and holiday. Last night he drew the sweetest little nativity scene, and tonight we start our Advent. Looking forward to our long Christmas break - so much fun planned!