"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Monday, December 28, 2015

52/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, 2015"


Jaden: All his Christmas wishes came true this year. He penciled the sweetest note to Santa on Christmas Eve, writing, "Thanks for everything, Santa" and signing it with X's and O's. I'm not sure how much longer Santa will be visiting our home so I milked it for all it was worth this year.


Brandon: Pure happiness on Christmas Eve afternoon while waiting to head to church. This season has been so special with him. He's a holiday lover like his mama, and I'm so grateful to be the one that gets to shape his memories and traditions. We had a good one and are looking forward to another week of fun and play and memories before ringing in the new year and starting fresh.

Speaking of New Year, this marks the end of two years of weekly portraits. 104 weeks worth to be exact, and I'll be setting a goal to keep it up in 2016. I love these sweet little stories and pictures that accompany each week, and it's a great way to watch our kids grow. So... here's to 2016 and here's to the next 52!