"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Monday, February 8, 2016

6/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2016"


Jaden: It was a good Saturday for this one. He scored three big baskets during his basketball scrimmage Saturday morning and then started mastering his snow board on the sledding hills Saturday afternoon. His scored baskets at his scrimmage included one full court transition layup after he snagged a steal and then a three point basket later that brought out what Panther fans lovingly refer to as the "Tutt Scream" - made famous by Jaden's favorite player and buddy, Seth Tuttle. I love this picture of him. He looks so happy.


Brandon: He came inside Sunday afternoon completely soaked to the bone from being outside for so long. We were blessed with temperatures in the mid to upper 30's all weekend long - (in winter, those temperatures are a blessing!) - and this one spent two solid days outside in it. He built snowmen, found a new favorite sledding hill and shoveled the deck and our steps for me more than once. I love how eager he is to help me shovel. With Daddy gone a lot during snowy weather - he's become my go-to guy to get the job done!