"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

8/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2016"


Jaden: He hardly touched his beloved PS4 this weekend, spending most of his time reconnecting with his driveway and his basketball hoop. He also hopped on his bike to ride up to Bryce's house, and we immediately discovered that we'll be investing in a new set of wheels for him this spring. He has outgrown that first bike of his - by a long shot.

 
Brandon: He also reconnected with favorite loves this weekend - his scooter, his swing and his bike. We're taking the training wheels off when the weather gets even warmer - he's more than ready. He's also becoming quite the gentleman lately, frequently opening my car door for me, holding it open as I climb into my seat, and shutting it behind me after I get in. No idea what sparked this, but it's the cutest thing.