"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Thursday, July 7, 2016

27/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2016"


Jaden: An extended holiday weekend fit for my little social bug. We spent the majority of our holiday with his all his friends, and right now I'm pretty sure his tummy is still full of Gatorade, hot dogs and sticky marshmallows. He also mastered his bike without training wheels over the weekend and now loves zipping up and down our street over and over again.


Brandon: So many late nights turned into so many late mornings. He actually slept in until 9:45 one day over break! My favorite moment with him over the holiday was when little Molly told him he was her best friend. He said, "Ok.... But I'm still not going to marry you." :) We spent the last couple of days helping Nana and Papa move things over to their new house, and this one was the biggest helper of them all. He was such a happy little worker-bee, and I'm so proud of him for it!