"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Friday, August 12, 2016

32/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2016"
 

Jaden: Brandon's baseball coach has asked Jaden to help out a few times at practice and during the first game. He's gone out and adjusted boys' hitting stance during batting practice, played catcher during a game and helped field balls during throwing and catching drills. It's helping fill his void in his "off season" for right now, but he is more than ready to get back to his own practices when football starts in one more week. He keeps saying he's not ready to get back to school, so I keep reminding him that school = football. :)


Brandon: His very first game was a huge success for this one! He got to bat three times, and he got good hits each time! He also made a couple of stops in the infield and reported after the game that he wasn't the least bit nervous when it was his turn to bat. However, I think his favorite part came after the game when his coach handed out juices and cheez-its. "I didn't know we were going to get snacks, Mommy!" ;)