"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Friday, November 18, 2016

46/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2016"


Jaden: You had yet another basketball team party this past weekend and came home to tell me that your coach fed you "all the pizza I could eat, TWO cupcakes and two things of ice cream." I teased you that your coaches are just trying to beef up their center. ;) We got to order all of our family Outlaws gear this week, and I'm pretty excited to be wearing your number on my back when our shirts come in!


Brandon: While I was running Jaden around this past Sunday, I left you and Daddy to get the Christmas lights hung on the house. You were very thrilled to tell me when I got home - that you guys bought COLORED lights this year instead of "boring white." You were pretty proud of yourself, knowing Mommy prefers the classic look of whites, but your sly and very happy grin helped soften the blow. ;) So - colored lights it is this year. Just like Papa Bob used to do. :)