"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

A Sunday at the Pumpkin Patch



I'm a little behind on blogging! Exactly one month ago today we were blessed with a beautiful Sunday at our favorite pumpkin patch. We ushered in October with animals and the most delicious pumpkin muffins, tire swings and hay mazes, barn loft basketball games and walking tacos, cousins and the sweetest little kittens.

I love this place and it's become one of my favorite fall traditions. We have searched and explored several pumpkin patches over the last eight years, and though Center Grove Orchard was a full day of fun a couple of years ago, and still a place we will probably return to someday, this little Barn Stahl just 30 minutes from home provides a much simpler experience, while still providing the kids with lots to keep them busy.



Lots of pictures of our day!






















Last year...


This year!



Last year...


This year. :)








Oh, this kitten! It followed us around most of the afternoon and every time I saw the boys cuddling it, I had to convince myself that we did not need another cat in our home. ;)



























This kiddo ran and skipped from one thing to the next, so excited to do. it. all. Surround him with pumpkins and animals and you will have a happy, happy Brandon on your hands.






Barn loft windows and Fall light.







Cody gave in and started feeding kitty bits of our walking tacos. ;)













It was a great day with beautiful weather and more memories. I love this time of year so much!