"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Thursday, December 22, 2016

51/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2016"


Jaden: We joined the rest of the Outlaws for a family Christmas party last night at the sportsplex. We swam, ate pizza and treats, and played a little basketball. And you finally went down that water slide that you were too afraid to try last year when we were there for a birthday party. It was the perfect way to kick off our holiday break together, and this team of yours and all of the families surrounding it, continue to grow closer and closer. These years are going to be special.


Brandon: After we did our nightly advent calendar countdown the other night, peacefully placing another animal or shepherd near the stable to await Jesus' arrival, you sighed a very happy sigh and said, "I can't wait to have my own kids someday." Oh buddy, that warmed my heart. I sure do hope you carry on some of these special traditions with your own family years down the road.