"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

52/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2016"



Jaden and Brandon: Another year of weekly portraits in the books. Another Christmas in the books. Both of you about to turn another year older. It was a calm and slow Christmas this year, and I'm enjoying these days home with you as we rest and recharge and get ready for a big 2017. I'll continue to take your pictures every week. It's becoming more and more important to me the older you both get, the bigger you both grow. Jaden, we're coming up on the last year of single digits for you. Brandon, people are telling me you're starting to lose your "little boy" look. I am ready for a new year, and I'm ready for all of our new adventures together. I love writing the story of us.