"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

14/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2017"


Jaden: I was away on a work trip last week and when I returned home and started putting laundry away in your closet, I noticed something a little peculiar. Turns out you wore the SAME shirt to school four days straight while I was gone! I'm sure you smelled real nice by Thursday morning, and your teacher was probably wondering what the heck we were doing! It's true - Daddy pays no attention to his children's clothing choices. ;)


Brandon: One nice day in the midst of nothing but rain and clouds. We stopped by a park on the way home on Saturday afternoon, and you were in your happy place. The swings, the slides... and the rock collecting! I took so many pictures of you swinging above the trees and reminded myself again that these days are probably numbered. I love how sweet, young and innocent you become when we're on a playground.