"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

19/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2017"


Jaden: That whole thing about boys and dirt? That fit you to a T this weekend. I made you shower twice on Saturday after you twice caked yourself in mud, clay and creek water. And then Sunday you caked yourself in mud all over again - this time while still wearing your church clothes! It was a good weekend and made me even more eager for summer with you boys...


Brandon: You have discovered a new interest in golf so Papa Bob took you out to the driving range twice this weekend to get you ready for when your golf classes start in June. He thinks you're a bit of a natural at it, and you enjoy it so much already! I love that you have a desire to learn this sport since it can be a lifelong hobby for you. You never get too high or too low over a good or a bad swing and seem to take it all in stride, which makes Papa think you're going to be very coachable with it, too. And look how cute you are!