"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Thursday, June 1, 2017

22/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2017"


Jaden: We finally made use of one of your 2016 Christmas presents, and headed out to shoot BB guns this past weekend. We needed a break from the packing and moving, and you now have a new hobby that you won't stop talking about. And I feel like I've had to say, "Safety on?" about a hundred times in the last few days. One of the phrases of motherhood I was not prepared for! ;)


Brandon: You were such a helper over our long weekend, assisting with packing of boxes, taping of boxes, and moving boxes from one spot to another. I love that you love to help and told you several times that you are going to make such a good daddy and husband someday. :)