"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

23/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2017"



Jaden: Your first time back on the high dive since last August. I love this image of you slowly peeking over the edge. After you jumped, you told me you had forgotten how high it is and how much it makes your tummy tickle! Happy summer, buddy!


Brandon: A couple of firsts for you at our return to the pool last Friday night. You're now JUST tall enough to go down the big water slides by yourself, and you even chose to float the lazy river all on your own. You made five trips around while I sat on the lounge chair and kept one eye on you - and one eye on Jaden on the slides. It felt good to be back to one of our favorite places.