"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Thursday, July 6, 2017

27/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2017"


Jaden: You captained Papa Tim's ship for the first time this 4th of July weekend, and you looked so old and mature in doing so! Our crazy nine year old who is usually easily distracted and a little all over the place, you took your job of steering that boat so seriously and cautiously, and it made me feel a little bit more at ease at the thought of you getting your driver's permit in just about four and a half years. ;)


Brandon: I will never forget how absolutely adorable you looked floating the lazy river at the waterpark yesterday. I admired you from my own tube trailing behind you down the river, and I smiled the whole way as I stared at you with your head leaned back on your hands, your feet crossed in front of you, and a look of pure contentment and relaxation on your face. What a memorable holiday it was!