"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Monday, July 24, 2017

29/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2017"


Jaden: You loved Uncle James's soccer/swim camp last week, scoring numerous goals and telling me that you want to start playing yet ANOTHER sport. I had to finally say no to you and tell you that unless you wanted to give up football (which was an adamant NO), soccer just wasn't in the cards for you. You wear me out!


Brandon: Last week was a big week for you! You took and passed the big swimming test at The Falls, now allowing you to have your run of the place - and go down that awesome Drop Slide! And... you attended your first week-long soccer/swim camp, too, where you played soccer all morning and swam all afternoon. All of that in addition to starting your baseball season, and you've been a sleepy, busy, but happy boy!