"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Friday, August 11, 2017

32/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2017"


Jaden: Standing atop the hill overlooking your brother's baseball game. It's so hard for you to be the one on the sidelines for a change! But - that won't last long. You're so eager for your basketball season to start up again in just two days, and with your daddy being asked to coach football again this Fall, another fun football season is right around the corner. I can't wait to see what 4th grade holds for you. There's a lot of new things, faces, experiences, friendships and adventures ahead for you!


Brandon: What a big summer you've had! You attended your first soccer/swim camp, started a new daycare, passed the swimming test at the pool... and just recently mastered riding your bike without training wheels. Mommy and Daddy finally replaced the broken pedals that had been preventing us from riding your bike, and within five minutes of testing it out, you were off! You love riding your bike now, and I love how determined you are when you set your mind to something. I do believe that if you want it, there's nothing that can stop you from grabbing it! I'm so excited to spend your last week of summer with you - exploring new places and soaking up time together.