*At one game... Jaden literally tried to feed T.C. some popcorn. It is safe to say... these two are seriously at a friendship level. They are buddies. And it is so cute.
*A new game-day tradition. Sitting with Papa J. at press row before tip-off. :)
*I love this picture. Jaden is a true "Justis" -- as we have all spent our fair share of hours working press row at basketball games. Maybe one day my Dad will pass the torch... or should I say the microphone... onto Jaden? You never know. ;)
*Brandon and I standing in front of the garage door in the Dome. :) He doesn't realize it yet... but he too will soon be singing the Fight Song around our house. :)
*Waiting for tip-off!
*He's got it down perfectly. Hand up to his mouth... cheering for the Panthers. Did I say I was proud of him?? So proud. ;)
*His mouth is open because he is literally screaming, "Heeeeeerrrrreee come the Panthers!" -- right along with my dad. :) And yes -- he does drag out the "Heeeerrreee" for as long as his little lungs can carry it! :)
*Not a lot of students at this game because it was Christmas break... but T.C. never misses!
*He's saying... "Thank you, Mommy, for making me a Panther fan!!!" ;)
*Cody chatting it up with one of the assistant athletic directors before the game started!
*Waiting with much anticipation for the Panthers to make their entrance!
*Coach Jake... I got to nanny for he and his wife and their two boys three mornings a week my senior year at UNI. I can tell you -- because I know him when he's at home and when he's on the court -- that we are so lucky he is our coach! The nicest guy... and the definition of class. Another reason I'm proud to be a Panther -- he does things the right way.
*This is the look Jaden gave me when I said, "Say cheese!" -- Do you think he looks like a Justis sitting here with my dad?? I do. :)
Go Panthers!!!
















No comments:
Post a Comment