"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2014"
Brandon: We went strawberry pickin' this weekend, and he definitely got into it. He was very careful to look for the most bright red strawberries he could find and was pretty happy sampling a couple along the way. I just love that when he's given a task, he takes it so very seriously. I think he's going to be a hard worker and somewhat of a perfectionist like his daddy is!
Lucy: Including her this week because she was a tuckered out kitty this weekend, too, and I couldn't resist taking pictures of her napping on Sunday afternoon. She wears herself out when all the windows of the house are open, jumping from one ledge to another watching the birds, squirrels and chipmunks. And when the boys are home, she doesn't get much sleep either, as she doesn't want to miss out on a thing and follows them everywhere they go.
No comments:
Post a Comment