"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2015"
Jaden: Hanging out watching Daddy up on our roof hanging Christmas lights. He had a pretty funny bedtime prayer Saturday night - a day that included watching the Panther football team win 41-0. As he ended his prayer, he wrapped it up by saying, "And God, thank you for the Panthers winning 41 to shut-up." I asked him if he meant "shutout" and he said, "Oh yeah. I guess I didn't hear them correctly." ;)
Brandon: The first UNI basketball game of the season. I've said it so many times but this one has been a rock star at football games this year, and now he likes basketball games even better - since the games are shorter. ;) We're looking forward to taking full advantage of our family season tickets this year since this one is finally old enough and interested enough to go and sit through a whole game. It makes the winter a little easier to handle when you can get out of the house and go watch some good entertainment every week! (And eat hot dogs and ice cream, of course).


No comments:
Post a Comment