"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Thursday, December 17, 2020

Summer 2020 Memories - From the Phone

With very few words, the final images of summer 2020 -- from my phone.

|| I found this letter from Jaden's teacher in his backpack. This right here -- what more could you ask for as a parent?



|| Images from daycare always make me smile. Kaitlyn wasn't a huge fan of the cold water in the pool, but loved to be outside anyway. ;)



|| There was a lot of this... 







|| This was Kaitlyn's favorite swing at her favorite park.


|| Shopping trips for our new kitchen!









|| Cash and Charlie. Her two best buds.




















|| Jaden's 3v3 game was officiated by THE AJ Green one night.














|| Not sick. Just summertime sleepy.





|| I miss these nights. There weren't enough of them in 2020. I plan to make up for that in 2021.







|| Jaden got to work out with a very special older role model in his life this summer. And that person surprised him with a gym membership one month. 



|| First time baking cookies in our new kitchen with our new mixer!


|| That summertime curl...



|| Kathy always spoils the daycare kids on their birthdays.






|| Jaden didn't wear a shirt for most of the summer...







|| I loved all of her summer nightgowns.















|| Watching her brother at junior high pre-season football camp.






|| Trying to run paperwork out onto the field for her daddy during practice. ;)


|| Her first dentist appointment. It was um... well, we survived it. ;)


|| This girl LOVED visiting football practice. Like mommy, like daughter...








|| First junior high picture!







That's a wrap! Bring on Fall!



No comments:

Post a Comment