"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Monday, December 11, 2017

49/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2017"


Jaden: We have been having a heck of a time Christmas shopping for you this year! Luckily all of the best ideas your daddy and I shopped for early but it's left us with little options to suggest to grandparents and aunts and uncles. You have grown a serious obsession with Lamborghini's and motorcycles and hover boards, and I can assure you that none of those items will be wrapped up and placed under the tree for you this year. ;)


Brandon: The two baby calves out at Hick's Place this past weekend stole the show for you. You did the whole Santa thing and enjoyed one wild tractor pull ride with crazy Hick, but you loved most of all going in and out of the little animal pen to sit with and love on those two-day old calves. Your Christmas shopping has been a piece of cake this year, and I think you're going to be pretty happy with all the goodies you unwrap in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment