"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Monday, December 18, 2017

50/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2017"


Jaden: Posing with your team trophy after another undefeated tournament this weekend. You boys haven't had a break from practice since August, but now you get a couple of weeks off, and I'm looking forward to doing a whole lot of nothing over the next couple of weeks!


Brandon: You are just sweet with that guitar of yours, and it's a dream hearing you play Christmas music beside the tree. The other morning you Googled guitar music all on your own before I even crawled out of bed in the morning and had taught yourself how to play "We Wish You a Merry Christmas." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment