"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2018"
Jaden: What a big weekend you had! You joined your fellow Outlaw teammates for a sleepover/birthday celebration on Saturday night - and then had company all day Sunday for your birthday. The Grahams brought you a really thoughtful gift on Sunday afternoon - perfect for your new room, and we had our family celebration fill up most of Sunday afternoon and evening. You loved your gifts, including your very own cell phone from Mom and Dad, and put it to good use calling Aunt Sally in Florida to thank her for the card and money she sent you in the mail. But my favorite part of the weekend was when Aunt Sally asked you on the phone if you were hoping for a baby brother or sister and you answered her so genuinely, "You know... I really don't care anymore. I'm just really excited for the baby." Good answer bud - and I know you mean it! I'm so excited to see you with this baby!


No comments:
Post a Comment