"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Monday, March 12, 2018

10/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2018"


Jaden: I went out and bought some new summer shirts for you last week, only to bring them home and discover that you have outgrown sizes 10-12 and are now in the 12-14 range. Later that night you came out of your bedroom with these pajama bottoms on that would put Steve Erkle to shame. I think we're past due to go through your clothes since you seem to be growing out of all of them! The timing is perfect since we started the build out of your basement bedroom over the weekend, and you'll moving to the lower level in no time! (It's also getting increasingly hard to take pictures of you. I'm not sure how much longer my weekly portraits of you will last). ;)


Brandon: You and Daddy went on a hunting trip last weekend for your birthday, and Daddy was so proud of you by the time you both returned home! He said you were such a trooper, fitting in with the rest of the crew perfectly... and that you and Daddy shared some awesome bonding time and some special moments. You are still my cute little babe in my eyes, but you show us every day with your wisdom, your wit, your speech and your actions - just how fast you are growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment