"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Saturday, March 31, 2018

12/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2018"


Jaden: We reached another milestone this week that involved discussions on Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny. A discussion that you came to me with privately, thankfully. You giggled and smiled your way through it, and it was easy. And then you went to bed and I thanked my lucky stars again that there's another baby on the way. ;)


Brandon: You had your first pinewood derby this weekend with your Cub Scout troupe. The event itself didn't quite live up to your expectations, but you and Daddy had so much fun building and designing not one - but two - derby cars together. They are now proudly displayed in your bedroom, and I think the time that the two of you spent together preparing for the races made it all worthwhile. I'll always remember the two of you going to Hobby Lobby together on a Friday night and coming home with not just derby car supplies - but new Star Wars decor for your bedroom wall. Daddy said he couldn't resist because it was on sale. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment