"When you called me to be a Mama, You didn't ask for perfection. But that with every breath, I'd point them to You."

Saturday, July 28, 2018

28/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2018"


Jaden: You wrapped up Cedar Falls Tiger basketball this week and are heading straight into Tiger football camp this coming week. Less than three weeks until tackle practice starts, and we're all pretty anxious to see how that goes!


Brandon: You have proven to be the big helper with little Kaitlyn that we all believed you would be. The other night Daddy was sick, and you helped me give her a bath. She didn't cry once during that bath time, and I love that you never complain or sigh when I ask for your helping hand.


Kaitlyn: You are the cutest little girl ever made - I am convinced! We're still far from being on any kind of schedule, but I am just soaking up as much cuddle time as I can get right now. At your two week doctor's appointment this week, you weighed in at 8 pounds, 4 oz., surpassing your birth weight and matching your own Mama's birth weight. You have already almost outgrown your newborn sized sleepers, and you are a little bit more alert and awake every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment